Throughout our activities, our principles serve as a road map to guide our actions and behaviours.
The principles are an understanding of the standards of ethical and professional conduct that Market Accents requires of its people and associates and apply to all Market Accents directors, employees and associates.
• We lead by example, acting in a way that demonstrates what we expect of each other and of our clients.
• We are passionate about what we do – we have enthusiasm, drive and energy to make a real difference.
• We believe in collaboration and work together to bring out the best in each other and create strong and successful working relationships.
• We believe in partnerships and strive to develop strong and lasting relationships to bring growth and deliver the best business results.
• We respect the individual. We value people for who they are – for their knowledge, skills and experience as individuals and as team members.
• We seek facts, truths and provide insights. We challenge assumptions and strengthen our reputation as trusted and objective advisers.
• We are open and honest in our communication. We share information, insights and advice – frequently and constructively – and manage tough situations with courage and candour.
• We are innovative. We deliver creative, effective solutions that are also realistic and practical.
• We work hard and we enjoy what we do. We value time out and believe that maintaining a healthy work-life balance is key to our success.
• We are committed to our communities. We act as responsible corporate citizens and broaden our skills, experience and perspectives through working in our communities.
Above all, we act with integrity, constantly striving to uphold the highest professional standards, provide sound advice, and rigorously maintain our independence.